Friday, November 5, 2010

Harvard Squash King: Victor Niederhoffer

The first time I read about Victor Niederhoffer was from a featured article in New Yorker, I wasn't particularly interested in his trading strategy, nor was impressed by his trading record. What really made my jaw dropping was his track record of Squash record, after holding number 1 seed for all the years he studied in Harvard, he kept winning in almost every professional clubs he belonged too. In the end, no club wanted to accept him!

Though I never study his trading theory, I do visit his site every day, not to read investment related posts, but everything sports associated. He is very into Ping Pong lately and often compares Squash with Ping Pong. another sport I am very fond of.

To Squash, To PingPong, To Victor!

No comments: